Sunday, August 9, 2009

This is why I can't get new furniture.........yet.

You may be wondering what this picture is of exactly. Is it the toys on the coffee table? Is it Little Bear on the television, or is it of my dirty couch? No, it's of my son's giant feet . I often look up from the kitchen only to see his size 13 feet hanging off the top of my couch. Tyson, what on Earth are you doing? "I like to watch TV this way, it's more exciting and I can do flips off the couch." Excellent.


I can't believe I used to kiss those little nuggets when he was a baby. He had the cutest, fattest, sweet smelling feet. I wouldn't put those near my nose now for all of the Blue Bell ice cream in Texas. And that's sayin something!!!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! My kiddos do the same thing over here. When I was painting Leah's room I noticed her wall was really dirty in one spot. It was then that I realized it was where she would put her feet on the wall while she was laying on her bed reading or whatever she would be doing at the time. I use to walk in and see her feet plastered up on the wall and she was as comfy as ever.

    I'm not sure, I just might have to go for the blue bell.

    ReplyDelete