Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mini Me


My boys are just too cute. Tyson selected this shirt from the store because it looked like something Daddy would wear. And sure enough it does and they they really match well, right down to the backpack and lunchbox. Paul wanted to take Tyson to school this morning, and really that works out better for Em and I. We get to stay in our jammies a little longer and she gets to stay asleep. So here I sit waiting for the call from Paul to find out how drop off went. Tyson is still adjusting to the separation. What can I say, he is a sensitive little guy. My friends and family keep assuring me, he will get over it.................eventually. So until the day gets here, I will just keep the tissue handy.


So handsome, think I'll keep them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment