Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Meet the Teacher Night"

It is official!!!! My little boy will be starting Kindergarten on Monday! I cannot believe it! We took Tyson to his new school tonight to meet his new teacher and see his classroom. It was so surreal! Especially since I clearly remember my kindergarten class. And now here I am with my own little kindergartener. He was pretty excited as he looked around and found his table. I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I think Paul was too. As you can see form the picture above, we made a stop at PTA table to make contribution in the form of a hat, shirt, stuffed Timberwood Tiger, and oh yeah, a rather large paw print magnet.


Tyson asked me this morning if he "could make his new teacher a card to give to her tonight."


He wanted to draw an ostrich on it.....since we saw some today at the safari (pics to come).


He was so proud of his card and couldn't wait to give to her. That's my Buddy!!!!

1 comment: