Monday, August 17, 2009

The Last 5

The last five days of summer break are upon us. I have been so excited about Tyson starting kindergarten and Em going to Mother's Day Out. But now that it's here, I am actually sad. These little darlings have driven me nuts at times this summer, made me pull my hair out and driven me to the point of complete exhaustion. However, somehow we still managed to have a fantastic summer. And I'm not sure what I'm going to do without them. I told myself I would make this a fun week for the kids. Tyson asked me if I would take him to "Old McDonalds" for lunch today. So this was today's fun activity. We met Wendy and the boys there and they played and had a good time. Nora is coming tomorrow with her kids and we have some fun stuff planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment