Friday, July 3, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth.....and $9 Lemonade

Paul and I took Tyson to the circus. I think he really enjoyed it. He had been pretty excited all week--just the anticipation of what to expect was killing him. He literally squealed as we drove into the parking lot of the Alamo Dome. We thought we would make it really special and take him out to eat at his favorite restaurant before the show. Of course, he choose Chuy's. My boy loves him some Tex Mex. Mom kept Emerson.....so that made it "even better," according to Tyson.



Just how much circus paraphernalia can one get in a picture????

This just sums up the circus event. In case you were wondering this is $48 worth of extras......after you've paid $10 to park and don't even get Paul started on the ticket prices. My Paul tries to play all "tough" when it comes to things like this. However, I should point out that the crown was his idea. "My Buddy would like that crown!" Of course, you can't buy the crown.....you must purchase the S'mores on a stick to receive the free crown.

Seriously?!?!?!?



My Buddy managed to stay awake the whole way home--but as we pulled into the driveway, I looked back and he was out..........but still wearing the crown.

10:45 is pretty late for this 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment