Friday, July 24, 2009

Best Friends

Jules has been with us now for almost 4 days. I think we will call her a keeper. My boys are crazy about her. I must say she is a LOW maintenance dog. She probably sleeps about 12 to 14 hours a day.........yeah, kinda like a newborn. She has her biggest burst of energy in the morning. After a few sprints around the backyard she's done till about 5. She does have a very loving temperament. She doesn't jump, lick, drool, shed and has no smell........I really couldn't ask for better traits in a dog; especially one that weighs 60 lbs. Although I do think she is beginning to get more comfortable with her new home, I've caught her now twice chewing on Em's pretend food and exploring the playroom for more yummy chew toys. Hey Jules how 'bout some Transformers? We have an overflow of those.


No words needed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment