Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Fine Dining Experience

I thought I would surprise Tyson on Thursday and take him lunch. I got there about ten minutes early so I could watch him on the playground. I really enjoyed seeing him play and interact with the other kids. Lunch was interesting too. I must have opened at least four juice boxes, a few milks and even a Thermos. I watched a few kids pick their nose, one dropped his food and a couple cried. Ahh....nothing like lunch with six kindergarten classes at 10:45 in the morning.

note the healthy lunch of a cheeseburger, apples with caramel and a nice cold chocolate milk


This is Tyson's friend, Jackson. They were also in the same class last year for Pre-K.

1 comment:

  1. Where's your lunch? Oh, right. It was 10:30! Haha! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete