Sunday, March 7, 2010

An afternoon at the theatre.....

Saturday we took the kids downtown to the San Antonio Magik Theatre. We saw the matinee production of "If You Give a Moose a Muffin. " This was the second time Tyson and I had been there, Paul and Emmy's first time. We had lots of fun and even Em seemed to enjoy the play. Although, I have to admit I thought for a second Em and I may be making an early departure. When the lights went out, her eyes widened and she quickly said "I don't like this, I want the lights on!" But as soon as the stage lights came on she was good and she watched the entire play from my lap. Tyson laughed hysterically and can't wait to go back.


waiting on the show.........we were a little early (anyone who knows me know that's how I roll)


the set

Em with a mouth full of Skittles


Tyson and Em took out that bucket of popcorn


Tyson was excited to get his picture taken with the star of the play.......the Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment