Monday, March 15, 2010

A Little Gardening with a side a Zyrtec

Paul and Tyson sort of had an impromptu "guys" weekend so Em and had a "girls" weekend, which consisted of planting, a last minute trip to the Walmart Garden center on a Saturday (which that in itself is an event) and more planting. I planted while Em played in the dirt and jumped on the trampoline. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the warm weather although my allergies were in high gear. We planted all sorts of vegetables and herbs. So far I just planted my container veggies. I'm waiting on the weather to decide it is done being cold before I put anything in the ground.


Meet my veggies:


......and my herbs


and a few more herbs


Did I mention I had a little helper with a BIG watering can? Ask me how much water actually made it into the plant.



All done watering and now time to put on some dry clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment