Monday, March 1, 2010

Paul's weekend........our weekend

I thought I'd give a recap of our weekend but also include Paul's weekend too. His weekend may have been more scenic than ours but I assure you we had more drama. I should mention that not only do I miss him when he goes on these rides, but I worry constantly. I worry that he may crash and brake an appendage, I worry that he may get lost somewhere on these desolate trails and it may take days for some rancher to find him...........I just worry. Don't get me wrong I am glad he has a hobby he enjoys, it just makes me nervous!



My babies......


My other baby......
I believe he is standing in front of the Rio Grande


This is the front of this beautiful church near Mom's house

It had lots of stairs upon which my daughter insisted on going up and down "by herself."

What he was doing......


What we were doing........

We were both playing on a playground.......
........his was just a whole lot bigger


There was nothing this pink on Paul's playground......
This was before the unfortunate library incident. The incident where I carried Em kicking and screaming (did I mention the snot and spit pouring out of her face.) Anyway it seems that you can check out most things from the library. However, leave it to my daughter to attach herself to the one item that is not available for check out. In case you are wondering the wooden puzzles found in the children's areas are NOT AVAILABLE for check out. And this 2 year old was not ok with that.

Good night from Big Bend National Park


Good night from Mom's house

No comments:

Post a Comment