Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh My Cinnamon Roll!!!

So, if you haven't made PW's cinnamon rolls than you absolutely have to, right now. Go out and get the ingredients immediately. You won't be sorry! I made them with Mom's help back in December and I felt it was time again.

Oh yeah, did I mention the recipe makes about 7 to 9 round pie tins worth. Today I got 3 round, 3 square and one big rectangle pan out of the recipe. They don't look too cute right now, they still have to sit under a kitchen towel to rise for about 20 minutes. But just wait.......

When they come out of the oven then you get to pour this delicious powdered sugar, milk, maple and coffee mixture all over them.

You might wonder what I'm going to do with all of these pieces of heaven. I plan on giving a pan to my neighbors, some to friends and freezing the rest. After they have been iced and cooled than I stick them in the freezer. You can warm the pan in a 200 degree oven for about 15 minutes. And they taste just as yummy as the day I made them.

How many weeks till bathing suit season???

1 comment:

  1. Yumm! Wish I lived closer, haha! But my waist is glad I live far away...from all your baked goodies. Love that pic of the family! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete