Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pool Day, take 2

After spending yesterday at the pool with Amanda we had decided to go back again with Liam and Emmy today. But a part of me felt guilty about taking Em and not taking my Buddy. So I surprised him and told him we were going to swim instead of going to school. I figured it's kinder and the last day is less than 7 days away, where's the harm? It's not like they're going to be splitting the atom during work stations. Tyson was very excited. I'm not sure if he was more excited to go swim or not go to school. Since their class field trip he has pretty much checked out anyway.

I don't really know what's up with the leg stance, I think Tyson stood that way first then you know who just followed right along.

This is the pose you get when you combine "pretty pose" with super hero in a straw hat.


This was Tyson's first pool experience of the season. In his usual Tyson form he was a bit apprehensive and cautious about the water. This is the summer for lessons. I think he is now old enough to be scared of what could happen since he doesn't know how to swim.

This one however, wouldn't know apprehensive if it bit her on that adorable bottom.



She loved this armadillo.

After he got some lunch in him, he loosened up a bit and got a little more comfortable with the water. But lessons are still a MUST this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment