Saturday, August 20, 2011

Too cool for back to school!

As I got the kids ready for bed Thursday night I couldn't help but wonder how could summer be over already. June, July and August literally flew by. While I was ready for the kids to go back to school, at the same time I was also sad that they both would be going every day.
They had been a little reluctant to start school up until "Information Day" last Wednesday. After that the excitement began. Tyson was pumped to start school again and see all of his friends.

A little brain food to start the day off, two berry muffins with a banana and some apple juice.

More brain food, one chocolate chip waffle with some strawberries.


My baby sportin her new backpack. It's almost bigger than her. At this point she was still happy and the tears hadn't started yet. More about that later, Emerson's emotions deserve it's own post.


Once again I look at my family and feel pretty lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment