Thursday, April 22, 2010

Princess Fiesta.........but not really

Today was the Park Hills Mother's Day Out Fiesta Parade. This morning was a little bittersweet for me. I remember watching Tyson's 2 year old class do the same thing as. Except this year I am not pregnant. That's right I was pregnant with Emmy during Tyson's parade. Wow time flies!

This morning Em woke up all excited about her parade. Truth be told I think she just couldn't wait to wear her new dress and flower halo. I explained to her that she would walk with her class and wave at Mommy, then I would come see her after she was done. She said ok. However, when it came down to it, she wasn't too happy to just walk past and wave. She wanted me and nothing else. Fortunately, it was a rather quick parade march. I was able to come to see her as soon as she finished and the popsicle seem to pacify her.


Note the little boy next to her, his blue popsicle dripped all over her dress. Nice.

Emmy and her pal, Max

See the scowl, I mean the look on Emmy's face. That kind of sums up her feelings towards the actual parade. Her favorite part by far was the popsicle treat at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment