Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's a Texas Thing

You can't live in Texas and not notice the beauty of the wildflowers. They usually appear every spring. We had an extremely wet winter which produced beautiful wildflowers and the bluebonnets were no exception. They have been gorgeous. I had to stick my children in some flowers and take their picture. My mom did the same. There are pictures of my sister and I in matching lavender dresses (which Mom made) sitting among the bluebonnets along side of Highway 281 near Marble Falls. Pretty sure I was 7 or 8 years old. Wow! Things really do come full circle. I may need to hunt those pictures down, scan them and do a comparison post. Mom, if you're reading this can you find those for me.

....so what if I had to bribe them with Smarties in between shots.













All done with bluebonnets, see ya next Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment