Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ever wonder what your kids say when you're not around?

I just got home from having lunch with Tyson. I must say say there is nothing appetizing about kindergarten lunch. I literally get to see what everybody is eating, and by "see" I mean watch it swish around in their little mouths as they scream and talk to each other. The phrase "say it, don't spray it" comes to mind. As I'm sitting with my Tyson I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over and this little girl who shall remain nameless says "my little sister touches her bottom and then puts her hands in her mouth." Really?!?! Then I feel yet another tap. "what's your name?" My name is Jill. "Are you Tyson's mommy?" I sure am. "My mommy calls me her little love bug." Oh that's nice. Then yet another little boys says to me, "that's a nice purse, I bet it costs a lot of money?" No comment.
And it just goes on, and on, and onnnnnn. So once I got past all of that random chit chat I was able to enjoy sitting with Tyson while he pointed out different kids to me, including Emily. "I like Emily mommy....like how I liked Mary last year." Lovely. What have you learned today Buddy? Let's get back to why you're at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment