Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmas Eve Festivities

For the first time ever we went to Christmas Eve services with my parents and my children.  Paul and I have found a church that we enjoy and are in the process of becoming members and making it our church home.  We couldn't wait to take Mom and Dad there for the Children's Christmas Service.  It was special!

 Grandpa and his mini me. Tyson was so excited that him and Grandpa both had on sweater vests.


 Love my familia!  Just missing Jenn!

 I just love this picture of my parents with the kids!  Everyone looks so happy!  Mom looks pretty different compared to last year.


When we got home it was time for Tyson to continue his annual tradition and read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to all of us.





Christmas Memories!  I hope these are the kinds of things my kiddos will remember and share with their children.


No comments:

Post a Comment