Monday, February 4, 2013

Back in December.......

I realize it's been at least 30 days since my last post.  Clearly I'm having a little trouble finding time to blog in the evening after I've spent the day wrangling 20 plus elementary school kiddos.  No.....really I am still very much liking this part time sub gig.  It's just turned into more of 3 or 4 days week instead of 1 or 2.  I think  today will be the day I get caught up.  Emerson is home sick after a LONG night of labored breathing and coughing.  I don't want to leave her side while she sleeps so I can sit right next to her while I type.

Now, where were we?  Ah yes, Jenn's visit back in December.  Jenn came to visit for a few days and we had such a wonderful time.  We cooked, we shopped, we did touristy Christmas stuff with the kids.  But first, we experimented with the self timer setting on my camera.









Next................Christmas time in Oklahoma!

 We took these in Bricktown (aka downtown Oklahoma City)







 We had to take Jenn to see the beautiful lights on the Chesapeake Campus.
 






I think Jenn would agree that some of our most fun was just hanging out at the house.



Thanks Aunt Jenna for taking some days off of work and flying out to see the Lucas family.  It was so much fun.  The kids are counting down the days till your next visit.  (And don't think for a second they forgot you said "they can come stay with you guys this summer and you and Chris will take them to Sea World." ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment