Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend at Mom's, part 1

As February approached so did Paul's annual motorcycle rally in Big Bend, which meant the kids and I would be dropped off at Mom's for a long weekend.

I didn't realize it but we hadn't been there since last summer. They were definitely due a visit from the Lucas Family. We had a wonderful time. We spent most of the time just relaxing and hanging out outside. The weather was great. We grilled out, Dad and Tyson spent Friday at the lake. Tyson was so psyched to have some one-on-one time with Grandpa. They were like two peas in a pod. They even bunked together and told scary stories at night. Speaking of two peas in a pod, Em and I also shared a bed. This was her first visit to Grandma's with out her crib and she was little unsure of her big girl bed at Grandmas. So together we slept. I only got kicked in the face twice the first night. Anyway, it was a great visit and I have lots of pictures to post.

I just loved this one of Mom and Tyson!






Wow! Who's that big kid walking in Mom's backyard? That couldn't possibly be my little boy who is about to be 6 in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment