Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fun Party! Creepy Snakes!!!

I've been to a lot of kiddos birthday parties. I've seen petting zoos, moon jumps, train rides, pony rides, balloon animals, makes your own pizzas, but this was a first. The birthday girl had the The Reptile Man there as the main attraction. He was such a hit! The kids went crazy for all of the reptiles. He had turtles, geckos, and LOTS and LOTS of snakes!!!!

Remember this one for the Brittany Spears performance at the VMAs a few years ago?


Jackson was not so sure about this thing slithering on his lap!


Tyson got so brave and was touching all of them.


This one looked like a Horny Toad......but I can't remember what it was called.


I should mention that right after Emmy petted this snake she bent down and gave it a kiss. I was so grossed out I wasn't able to snap a picture.


Not one, not two, but three stinkin snakes! Ewwwww!!!


I just LOVE Tyson's expression!!!!


Seriously?!? Her name is Ariel. She eats rabbits and will then graduate to piggies and goats. Get Out!!!


Don't look at me like that.......we are NOT getting a snake!

1 comment: