Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trying Out My Valentine's Day Present

Some women hope for roses on Valentine's Day, some hope for diamonds and some wish for a fancy dinner. Well, not me. I wanted glass.......as in a new lens for my camera. As always, Paul came through. We took the kids to the Botanical Gardens today (that post still to come). Tyson wanted to go on a nature hike and I wanted to practice with my new glass.


Tyson's eyes have the coolest color, sometimes they look blue, sometimes they look green and sometimes they look like this.......blue-green.


Not sure what this one was....the red color just caught my eye.


The orchids were BEAUTIFUL

2 comments:

  1. So what kind of lens did you get? The pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! I still need lots of practice. I will send you an email with all my lens info. BTW....where are some pics from the birthday party?!?!?

    ReplyDelete