Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Handsome Boy

I tend to not take as many pictures of my Buddy these days. Totally my fault. I take full responsibility for not photographing my kiddos equally. This morning he was eating breakfast before school, and I looked up from my coffee and thought to myself WOW he looks so handsome and so old! So naturally I grabbed my camera and asked if I could get a picture of him. "You wanna take my picture Mommy?" He sounded surprised. "Without Emmy?" Break my heart why don't you.

Paul was out of town last night so I let Tyson sleep with me. I can not tell you how much I enjoyed it. I really LOVE cuddling with him.......although he snores just like his Daddy.


I shouldn't send him to school this handsome. He has already informed me that there are 3 girls that want to marry him......."after he marries Emmy." Being 5 is so sweet and innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment