Sunday, December 20, 2009

Parade of Homes............gingerbread home that is

More holiday fun at the Lucas house.....also in jammies. Tyson had been asking for a while when we could decorate the gingerbread house. Emmy too for that matter, even though she really didn't know what that was.


Well, she quickly figured it out and absolutely loved it. However her and Tyson had different ideas of decorating. Em's ideas was just grab the candy and smoosh it on there with no rhyme or reason and Tyson wanted an exact pattern of opposite candy colors and textures. "Emmy, you're not doing it right! You're supposed to follow a pattern like me!" I couldn't really get too upset with him it was all I could do to not let myself take over and make a real masterpiece out of this gingerbread house. And mom mentioned something about me being this way with my sister when we were young......I don't know recall such memories.


next Christmas each child get their own to decorate as he or she chooses


ta da

No comments:

Post a Comment