Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve Festivities

Christmas Eve everyone gathered at my house. I LOVE playing hostess. We always seem to hang out in the kitchen most of the time. That's where the yummy snacks are and we can't forget the Christmas cocktails. This year we opened gifts too from Jenn and Chris. It was all we could do to get the kids down by 10.............they were so excited for Santa.





Poor Grandpa, there is just not enough of him to go around. Tyson has always had Grandpa ALL to himself......but that was before Emmy. She demands her equal time too. The look on Tyson's face says it all. "Why is Emmy sitting on your lap Gwampa?"


I always love the generation pics


For some reason they both felt the need to get in touch with their inner gangsta for this shot


I absolutely love this picture.......they both look so genuinely happy.


Jenn and I seem to take this picture every year in the kitchen, somehow Tyson made it in this year.


I love Paul for a lot of reasons. One of the biggest reasons is that he knows being around family during the holidays is very important to me and he makes sure that happens.


We ended the night with Tyson and Em sprinkling "reindeer dust" on the yard so Santa could find the house.
Can't forget Santa's treat and 1 carrot for Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment