Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Look at these two. They are just so stinkin cute. Although, I really wish he wouldn't hold on to her in pictures like that. It only makes her angry. And more important, you can't see her fancy skirt because his arm is covering it.

Today is Memorial Day, and I am so grateful for the men and women that fight for our country. Today has sort of been a low key holiday. Now five years ago when I was working in the corporate world, I lived for a three day weekend. But today feels like any other day, except Paul is home and that has been pretty nice. We're not out celebrating by the pool or on a boat (although I wish we were) or even grilling today. We went shopping and then out to lunch. I was on a mission to find a bathing suit. Let's just say, "Operation: Find Jill a Bathing Suit," COMPLETE. However, did I mention I'm never eating again!

The point of this picture is just to show off her outfit. She has on gold gladiator sandals for crying out loud. I know mom didn't have me this fashionably dressed when I was 21 months old. I could just eat her up with a spoon. Now if I can just get her to smile on cue.


You got to love a mall with a playground. Bet that was a woman's idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment