Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Day

Today was Tyson's graduation from Pre K. WOW, I can't believe how fast time goes! It seems like just yesterday he started at Park Hills Mother's Day Out as a 2 year old. Now he's officially graduated. I don't think any of the kids really got the significance of "graduation." But all of us parents got pretty weepy. Tyson was just excited to wear his "smart hat," as he called it.


Ms. Kay giving Tyson his diploma


Tyson and his Grandma (Mom looking good, so thin)


One of my new favorite pictures, my kids, and my parents (just missing Paul)


I am so glad my parents were able to come in town for this special event especially since Paul was feeling "under the weather" to say the least. But he made it there...... green complexion and all and then ducked out before anyone could see him. That would be why he isn't in any of the pictures.
After graduation there was a reception in the gym complete with cake and punch. After that we took Tyson home early. We actually went out to lunch with mom and dad. I took them to Momaks for some yummy burgers, figured it was a great day to sit outside, watch the kids play and feast on some yummy burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment