Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anthony, Sam, Murray, and Jeff

I wondered if this day would come. The Wiggles are now a HUGE part of our daily lives. Tyson really enjoyed the Wiggles about 2 and a half or 3 years ago. Well, Emmy has now discovered them, and I don't foresee them leaving our household anytime soon. It's really out of control. The first words out of her mouth in the morning when I go in to get her are, "wat wivvles...wat wivvles!"(in case you don't speak Emerson, that translates to "watch wiggles") I find myself singing their songs even when the kids are not around. They are embedded in my brain at this point. The upside is that she will actually sit there and watch (so what if she doesn't blink) for 20 to 30 minute at a time. This allows me to unload the dishwasher, start dinner, make a phone call or who are we kidding, it allows me time to play on FACEBOOK!

Welcome back Anthony, Sam (formerly Greg), Murray and Jeff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment