Monday, October 10, 2011

The Dolittle Family.........we are NOT.

Sometimes I just have to laugh at the things that go on around here.  I mean is it too much to ask that my husband drive down the street and simply pass by the turtle that is minding his own business?  Or does he HAVE to rescue it and bring it home. In reality maybe he actually turtle-napped him, I don't think he was in any danger nor did he need rescuing.   All I know is that one minute I'm making dinner and the next my family is in the garage trying to find a box and assemble a makeshift turtle habitat.  They even took hay from my harvest display on my porch.   Really?!?  Can we not just eat dinner and watch the Ranger game like other normal families.


"Can we pleeeeeeze keep him?"  

My name is Franklin, I'm an Ornate Box Turtle and I've been turtle-napped by this family.  
Please send help.

No comments:

Post a Comment