Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodbye summer break!

Last week completely flew right by me. I was consumed with multiple PTA commitments that kept me from doing anything fun much less blogging about it. Thankfully Dad came in to help out with the kids while I did PTA stuff. The kids were in heaven because Grandpa was here. However, my only free day was Friday and we were able to spend it with our friends Jackson, Camden, Jolynn, Sara and Morgan at the river. I thought it was a perfect ending to a perfect summer.

The weather was so nice that morning, the kids even enjoyed the shady playground before heading down to the water.


I'm not really sure what she's doing.......


My Coppertone Baby!!!


Tyson and Jackson, such good kiddos!


These two just loving laying in the water.


Nothing better than spending our last day of summer vacation with our friends at the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment