Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I couldn't make this stuff up......

This is the usual scene in our living room. Each night we straighten up the living room and place the pink chairs right side up and EVERY morning Em flips one over so she can sit and have her breakfast or snack. She sees absolutely nothing wrong with this. When we try to correct her or explain the ins and outs of how to sit on a chair the "right" way, we are immediately shot down. "This is how I sit Mommy." As if if we are the slow ones.


I can only hope she doesn't walk into her 3 year old classroom next month and flip her chair over. I don't need a parent conference the 1st week of Mother's Day Out because my "unique" daughter can't sit in a chair.

1 comment:

  1. I just scanned down and saw your river pics again. We have been 2X on a Sunday morning early and love it. We went just this past Sunday. We need to coordinate as I know Carter and Addie would LOVE following around your 2 precious older ones. Let me know the next time you guys are thinking of heading up there and I will do the same!

    ReplyDelete