Monday, August 20, 2012

She's really 5!!!

Time really does fly by and you really can't stop it.  Really?!?  Seems like I just wrote this post, or that one.  I often feel like I just had this little girl and honestly cannot believe she is 5!  Em's birthday fell on a Wednesday and her birthday party wasn't till Saturday.  I wanted her birthday morning to be special.  I think I succeeded!




She woke up to a brand new pink and purple bicycle surrounded by pink and purple balloons in the living room. 


Mom and Dad got her all the accessories a girl could need for a new bike, a light up floral basket, a super loud bell and of course a fancy helmet.


After Em put on her new outift from Grandma we headed out to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.



We couldn't celeberate without Savannah!


Happy 5th birthday punkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment