Friday, August 3, 2012

Ballgame........party of 8 please!

What else could be more fun than going to a Texas Ranger baseball game in 105 degree weather?  Perhaps going to a Texas Ranger game with your ENTIRE family........kids, hubby, parents, sister and her hubby in 105 degree heat.  When Jenn and I did this fantastic planning of this "mini vacation," we were doing things on a budget so that meant that our seats were in the sun till about an hour into the game.  I didn't think that would be a big deal, I just figured I'd hang out with Em in the concourse till the shade covered our seats.  She was ok with that and so was I. 

Dad wanted to take Tyson to batting practice.  So they left REALLY early. 



Dad had always wanted to take Tyson to a Rangers baseball game......pretty much since we found out we were having a boy back in 2004.  I don't know if it went the way Dad had planned in his mind but Tyson had an absolute blast.   I think he forgot how the favorite part of games for Jenn and I back in the day was walking up and down the stairs to get refresments and checking out any cute preteen boys that were hanging around.  Somethings don't change.  Tyson loved being in the stadium but once he got in his mind he wanted a funnel cake, there was no changing it.


The ladies!!!!









The Rangers lost, but I don't think any of even cared......well, maybe Dad.  We had all had so much, fun now it was time to head back to the pool for some MORE late night swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment