Monday, July 18, 2011

Date weekend

This weekend every one had special one-on-one dates. Our neighbors across the street, Cathy and Dave took Tyson to the movies and out to dinner. My kiddos definitely benefit from them not having grandkids.....they spoil mine rotten. Anyway that meant that Emmy had Paul and I all to herself.

We took punkin shopping for back to school clothes at the mall. She had such a good time and was such a good girl. Of course it probably didn't hurt that she had a few cookies, fruit punch, a pretzel and may have even picked up a new stuffed Winnie the Pooh from the Disney Store along with some new school clothes. I'd call that a good date!

Tyson had the best time going to see Mr. Popper's Penguins then out to eat at McDonalds. They were impressed with Buddy's good behavior and manners. I think I see more dates for those three in the future.


Sunday Emerson had her first movie theater experience and I was lucky enough to be her date. Sherri and I thought the new Winnie The Pooh movie would be a great first movie for the girls.

And we were right! The girls loved the whole experience, everything from the popcorn, the skittles and of course the movie. They both walked out and asked if they could see another movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment