Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Cross Timbers!

Tyson came home yesterday from school all upset because the music teacher was going to make them wear make-up for the music program. And according to Tyson, "that was for girls." We had a long discussion about "stage make-up," I explained to him that stage make-up was different from the kind of make-up Mommy wears. Today after his dress rehearsal he was on board. He was pretty excited for his music program. And it was so stinkin CUTE!!!!

Can I just tell you how proud I was of my Buddy. Not only did he sing at his program but he also danced. This is HUGE for Tyson! He is so reserved and serious, so to see him up on stage doing choreographed moves was pretty jaw dropping. I totally teared up when the curtain opened.



(how cute is that backdrop?) Me and about six other moms worked on it last week. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.




Love my chickies!

No comments:

Post a Comment