Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time to unwind after a grueling day of 1st grade....

because a grade like this on your first spelling test.........
Let's hear it for legible handwriting!!!!


deserves some of this......
Tyson loves to sit in his chair, lean all the way back with his feet up in the air and watch TV in the playroom( we refer to it as the mini man cave).

I am one proud Mommy. Tyson is doing so well in school. He loves to read and write and he even loves math (my personal favorite......NOT). I have been volunteering in his classroom on Thursdays to do "reading groups." I have really enjoyed reading with all of the kids. While I was there his teacher informed me that he is reading at the highest level in his class, he is where a child should be when they finish 2nd grade. WooHoo, Go Buddy! That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment