Monday, January 4, 2010

1st Day Back After a LONG Two Weeks

There were some tears last night as we began to prepare for Monday morning, gathering the backpack and lunchbox and picking out today's outfit. Tyson cried and said "I just wanna stay home!" We reminded him that he loves school. He agreed but kept saying "I just had fun staying home and I wanna keep staying home." I was afraid of this. We had such a fun Christmas break I sort of suspected it may be difficult to get back in the swing of things. However, 5:45 this morning came with a smile from Tyson. We was excited to get dressed and eat his breakfast. He asked me if I would walk him in since it had been a while. So Em in her jammies and boots and me in my sweats walked him in. Em gave him a big hug and kiss and told him to "have good day at school."

I think she's going to miss him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment