Friday, January 15, 2010

"I not tired! Emmy no need nap!"

Are you sure about that?

Emmy decided to skip her nap today. I didn't really mind, she seemed to play all day in her room with her kitchen and her dolls. And before I knew it, it was 1:30 and too late for me to put her down and still get her up before leaving to pick up Tyson. We got home and she wanted to watch Yo Gabba Gabba (a show I cannot stand, but she LOVES it). I put it on in the living room and Tyson and I went to read books in my room.

I noticed there wasn't a lot of noise coming from the living room, I went to check on her and this is what I found.....
Poor Twinkle Toes.......just too tired to watch her favorite show. This is the first time she has ever fallen asleep anywhere but in her crib (besides the occasional car snooze).

I think she knows tonight is Movie Night at the Lucas house and she just wants to make sure she can stay up late to see the end of G-Force and partake in the movie night dessert.

1 comment:

  1. My 13 almost 14 year old daughter has Yo Gabba Gabba set up to record daily on our DVR. I come home...go to recorded shows and there is always at least 10 of those shows recorded! And I'm with you... I HATE it too!

    ReplyDelete