Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I may know who instigates things around here.....

I love my Tyson and I love the big boy is turning into. But I do not love the fact that he insists on tormenting his little sister. Every day the two of them bicker, yell at each other and then the next minute they're playing so well together. I know this is just part of life, but good grief it's driving me nuts. Tyson has been at Mom and Dad's since yesterday. He couldn't wait to go and spend time alone with Grandma and Grandpa. It's been just Em and I during the day. This little girl has not cried, raised her voice, or had a meltdown since her brother left. In fact, just the opposite; she's been loving, sweet and more affectionate than usual. Coincidence? I think not.

I miss him. I don't miss refereeing the daily battles but I do miss HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment