Thursday, February 9, 2012

"It's like Thanksgiving!"

That was the exact phrase that came out of my son's mouth as I was preparing the snacks to take over to our neighborhood Super Bowl party last Sunday.


It was our usual crowd plus a few extra.....about 20 people.  However, there was enough delicious food to feed another 20!


This was the main food table before Adam got here with his platters of meat from the grill.


 And of course there was Sangria!  For some reason I am always in charge of the cocktials at these gatherings.














While I couldn't tell you who won or by how much I can tell you that I loved the performance by Blake and Miranda, Madonna put on a pretty good show at age 54 and the Honda CRV Ferris Bueller commerical rocked!  And we had a great time celebrating with our friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment