Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Celebration

When I say Memorial Day Celebration I really mean ALL weekend celebration. We kicked off our holiday weekend with our neighborhood picnic at the pool. However, since the pool had literally just been filled the DAY before......yours truly was NOT getting it. It was COLD!

I opted for enjoying the yummy food instead! And so did my family.

There were tons of age appropriate games for the kiddos.

Tyson LOVED the "Minute to Win It" games!


Then we spent Sunday at our neighbor Tyler's family's house. They have a pool and it was a little warmer than the neighborhood pool. The kids had so much fun and so did the adults, we ate pizza and snacked on chips and queso.

Chilling on the chaise lounge!


We wrapped up our holiday weekend by spending actual Memorial Day at Sherri's house for a cookout with more neighbors.

She had a kiddie pool set up........ironically only Tyson (the biggest kid) enjoyed it.

Great long weekend filled with friends, neighbors, and lots of FOOD! I love my neighborhood!!!

1 comment: