Monday, June 20, 2011

Catching up with old friends......

We decided to take a little road trip to Del Rio to see Mom and Dad, but first.........we had to spend a few days in San Antonio.


First Stop after hotel check-in: Wendy's House

We spent the evening catching up over a few glasses of wine. I hadn't seen Wendy since I came down for Mom's surgery in March. It was great to hang out.

The kids jumped right back into the normal swing of things and played and played and played.

They have all gotten so BIG! I keep thinking about Emerson and Max's first few play dates. Those consisted of two babies sitting in Bumbos looking at each other while Wendy and I drank coffee.

Next Stop: Jeri's House for fajitas and margaritas



We had a fabulous time! The guys cooked out while Jeri and I drank margaritas in the air conditioned and the kids ran around like crazy. Some things NEVER change.


Tyson and Colton have been buddies since Kindergarten. They are just so stinking big now!


Final stop before heading to DR: JoLynn's house for pizza by the pool

These three had so much fun. They played, they ate and they swam. Just like old times!!!

It was so great to see our friends while we were there. I only wish we had had more time to see every one. These ladies have been such great friends to me. It's has been a rough last six months and I'm not sure I could have gotten through them without the support from these girls. Their phone calls, support and prayers have been life saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment