Monday, April 25, 2011

I know, more baking........it's what I do!

As if Easter sugar cookies weren't enough I decided to create some cute Robin's Eggs Nest cupcakes. They were super cute and super easy. I've outlined the steps with help from my sous chef:

First, bake cupcakes....any kind, they can be from a box.

Second, tint about 2 cups of coconut green (we used 2 drops green, 1 drop yellow). Mix it in bowl, stirring until desired color then bake in a 250 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until dry.


Next, you need icing. I like the blue. But any color would be pretty.


Stir, stir, stir


Then if you weigh 29 pounds and are this cute you can sneak a taste or two.


Last, you frost them, sprinkle some grass (coconut) and drop a few mini Easter whoppers on top.


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment