Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tyson turns 9

Well a lot has happened since my last post........ birthdays, holidays, vacations, parties, get-togethers, school may have ended for the summer (although now it's about to start) new jobs, etc......
I honestly have no reason for not posting other than I think I have just been busy enjoying summer with my kids.  Let's pick up back in May after the kid's baptism.

Tyson turned 9!  Holy cow my baby boy turned 9!  How did this happen?!?  This year I told Tyson we should try to keep his birthday celebration small, maybe just a couple kids and some laser tag.





















So my plan for just a couple kids turned into about 10, a couple games of laser tag, several pizzas and a giant cookie cake.  But it was a fantastic birthday and I couldn't be more proud of the little man my nine year old has turned into.  Happy Birthday Buddy!  I love you more than words!

No comments:

Post a Comment